WE ARE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR DOORS ARE NOW OPEN
Following Government guidelines, we are now open for business. We have put into place many good practices to ensure the safety and well-being of all our guests and staff and look forward to welcoming you back
Broom Hall Inn COVID-19 Procedures & Measures
Room Bookings - welcome online or by telephone with prepayment before arrival where possible
Table Bookings – reserve by telephone whether to dine or drink with us, walk ins will be accepted subject to availability.
Government Trace & Track Scheme – all guests will be asked to assist by providing name and contact details upon arrival.
For the security of fellow guests and staff members we reserve the right to refuse entry and or cancel reservations if a guest displays any symptoms of Covid19 upon arrival.
We are committed to stopping the transmission of COVID-19 at Broom Hall Inn, hygiene, and cleanliness if of top priority. Additional hygiene procedures and precautions have been addressed in all areas as follows: -
* PPE will be worn, as necessary. Staff will always have equipment to protect themselves and the health of the customers such as gloves, masks, hand sanitizer.
* Signage and floor markings to maintain the minimum distance required by Government regulation. These are placed at regular intervals inside and outside Broom Hall Inn.
* Staff are restricted within their work zones and adhere to the one-way system.
* Furniture has been removed in the bar and restaurant to comply with social distancing standards.
* Numbers are limited to 2 persons within the public toilets
Food and Beverage Service
* Seating plan has been redesigned to allow for social distancing.
* Table service only.
* Menu choices have been reduced and presented for single use only.
* Contactless payment preferred; card machine will be sanitised between use.
* Takeaway service available by telephone with payment taken at the time of order.
* Sunday carvery has been suspended with Sunday roast ordered and delivered direct to your table.
* Tables to be sanitised between guests. Additional disinfecting of tables and chairs at the start and end of each day.
* Customers to be greeted at the welcome station and taken to a separate accommodation entrance. A sterilised pen to be used at check in.
* Sterilised key will be issued and re sterilised when it is returned.
* Only 1 person/1 household to use the stairway at any time.
* Please book a specific time for breakfast to ensure social distancing can be adhered to.
* Guests will choose breakfast from a single use menu and the food cooked fresh to order.
* Room directories to be removed, the customer will be emailed with all the relevant information.
* Housekeeping has been limited, no access will be made to a room during a guest stay and will only enter for maintenance purposes, or with fresh supplies of linen, bedding, tea, and coffee when instructed by the guest. The guest will not be present at that time.
* Property linen washed at a high temperature.
* Payments for room bills are to be settled ahead of check out either online or by card the previous evening.
* Hand sanitisers have been installed at every entry and exit point.
* Antibacterial soap is available at every sink.
* Posters are displayed in the public toilets encouraging good hygiene.
* All the common touch points have been listed and a rota has been implemented to ensure sanitisation of these points at regular intervals using the appropriate products.
* A shift manger will check each hour to verify that the touch points are being cleaned.
* Additional staff have been employed to ensure the extra duties can be conducted.
* Weekly management meetings to review our procedures and make any improvements deemed necessary.
* We will continue to monitor the health of our staff, anyone with symptoms or someone in their household who has symptoms will self-isolate in line with Government guidelines.
* Each member of staff has completed a Hospitality Covid-19 Awareness training course.
* Each member of staff has attended a meeting to discuss our procedures, Health Authority guidelines, personal hygiene, and transport to and from work.
* We will review any updated Government guidelines and inform the staff, as necessary.